Monday 17 June 2013

Review: Shu Uemura make up base

Dear Readers,

This time I want to review about Make Up Base from Shu Uemura. 






For this make up base is mousse and it has UV protection.

When I tried it for the first time, I really really really loveeeee itttt!!!!
I satisfied with the result. My skin looks nicer, whiter and smoother.



Left - Before
Right - After

As for me, I don't use foundation or bb cream. So, after moisturizer, I apply make up base and then loose powder. If you want, you can apply blush on.

The make up doesn't look thick but looks natural.



I just can say that I want to buy it again because it's really really GOOD!!

:)



Btw, I just want to share about my new palette from victoria's secret. But I haven't tried it so i can't say anything about this stuff.





Thanks for reading,
CL

3 comments:

  1. Ahh apik claa.. Brpan ya di spore hrgnya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. aku ga inget sih.. klo ga salah 70an :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yak ampun claaaa ngiler liat palletenyaa.. ><

    ReplyDelete