Sunday 7 December 2014

What kind of perfume do you like? :)

Hello ladies.. I'm so sorry if I haven't post for a few month ><
I've been busy lately.. work work and work.. lol :p

Now, I like to share about perfume.. What kind of perfume do you like?
We are ladies really love to be clean and fragrant..
So, perfume is the best tool you can use..
My favourite perfume so far is GUCCI, but it's too expensive if I use it for everyday, so I've decided to buy new one for daily uses.

After I've searched for a while, because my personal is really picky, finally I've found the perfume which is not really expensive and I like the smell!:)
The brand is MOSCHINO.
I've decided to buy a package not a bottle perfume. But a package. So, take a look:


This is the box





The perfume





I get small bag for make up or anything else





The body lotion






Beside the Gucci one, I like Theirry Mugler's. But same like Gucci's, the are expensive>.<
So, if you want to choose the cheaper one for daily uses, I recommended to you: Britney Spears, and Sarah Jessica Parker.  They are not expensive but the quality aren't bad:)
But, back to your taste. What kind of perfume do you like?


cheers, 
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment